Admissions general information
Thank you for considering the Euroamerican School
The Euroamerican School is firmly established as one of the leading educational institutions of Preschool, Elementary and Middle School in Monterrey.
Submit an application to start the admissions process. For more information, you can call Admissions directly at 81 1976 1850.
Complete an online application so we can get to know your child and family.
Parent Interview and tour.
Make an appointment for an interview and a guided tour of our school.
You will meet with our admissions staff one-to-one.
Student evaluation exam.
Our psychologist will evaluate your child(ren) after delivering the complete documents.
MAP test (Measure of Academic Progress) will be applied for Grs. 2 - 9.
Admissions decision notification.
A Euroamerican School representative will call to inform you of the admission decision.
Parent enrollment agreement.
Sign, submit the tuition payment, and get excited!
Our mission is to help each child reach their full potential. Euroamerican School’s tuition covers experienced teachers, co-curricular specialists, a personalized learning plan for every child, and an opportunity for parents to work in partnership with educators to shape the student experience. Tuition is based on a 10-month schedule (August to May) and is billed monthly.
• Personalized learning experience for each child powered by the Euroamerican School.
• Rigorous curriculum resources.
• Standardized assessment.
• Culture and language exploration.
• Workbooks, textbooks, agenda, digital yearbook.
• School accident Insurance (on and ooff-campusschool-sponsored activities).
• Ambulance service 24/7
• Sports and Extracurricular activities (Limited spaces).
• Festivals and Costumes (Preschool).